Programs and Services
The Chamber is offering or will offer
the following programs and services:
Home | About the Chamber |
Surveys | Join the Chamber | Members
| Links & Resources | News & Events |
Service and Use Agreement
- The following are features that the Chamber will provide on this website:
- A list of Disability Businesses
- A forum and blogs pertaining to business and disability issues
- A periodic newsletter as described below
- Business and disability resources, including information provided by business experts and links to established business and disability organizations. These links will include information on obtaining government grants and other sources of capital.
- Webinars (web-based seminars) on various business topics that pertain to Disability Businesses.
- The Chamber will periodically send its members a newsletter
that will focus on specific topics in the formation and operation of a Disability Business. Topics are expected to include corporate, tax, and labor legal advice, accounting advice, financing advice, management advice, marketing advice, and disability advice.
- One of the Chamber’s goals is for Disability Businesses to be included as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, so that Disability Businesses have a greater opportunity to obtain government contracts. The more Disability Businesses that become Members of the Chamber, the higher the likelihood that the Chamber will achieve this goal.
- The Chamber will offer committee’s on which Members can become involved.
- The Chamber plans to offer an advisory counsel of business and legal experts from within the Chamber's membership (including Support Organizations) who will help mentor Disability Business Members that desire mentoring.
- The Chamber will hold an annual meeting where the Members can network, attend seminars, and sell their products. The Chamber may also hold regional meetings so that more Members can attend.